Tried and Tested Time Management Skills
- Check your emails at set times during the day.
- Set up auto responses on your emails if you can.
- Set aside time towards the close of the business day to return calls from THAT DAY.
- If you use the same document structure or email structure regularly, make a template and use it.
- Family time, exercise time and rest time is as important as work time. Schedule it, and stick to it.
- Set aside some time, maybe an hour, at the end of the week to follow up on any messages left during the week.