We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
1. Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
2. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, e-mail address, phone number and Curriculum Vitae 'CV');
3. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters; and
4. Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your personal data
For the purposes of provision of permanent recruitment services you have the option of submitting your CV via this website. This CV can be submitted by you for a particular vacancy listed on the site, or you can submit your CV and advise us to consider you for any suitable position that may arise in the future. Your CV is sent to us by email, and transferred to, and stored on our secure database. Your personal information is not stored on our website.
We may therefore use your personal information to:
1. Send to you our email newsletters where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us);
2. Place on the site a brief description of relevant skills and experience that may be of interest to our clients that will have no identifying details other than location and skills;
3. Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
4. Occasional compilation of market or salary surveys particular to the recruitment industry.
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
3. In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
4. To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling. Should this situation arise you will be notified and implications for personal data explained.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00), and confirmation of your identity. Please write to Frankland Associates Recruitment & Search, Hanover House, Hanover Street, Liverpool, L1 3DZ in the first instance.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by emailing us at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. By marketing purposes we mean emails to you advising of new jobs or for other reasons. Your details are not transferred or shared with any other companies.)
Third party websites
This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please contact us if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
These contact details, as all contact details on this site are for the express purposes as described, not for general advertising material.