Legal and Terms
This page contains the following information:
- Registration and Equal Opportunities Information
- Example Client Terms of Business
- Terms and conditions for website usage
Please make sure you have read this page, along with our Privacy Statement
Registration and Equal Opportunities Information
1. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence and we'd be happy to speak to you by telephone at any time.
2. We will contact all applicants who closely match the requirements of our client as stated in this advertisement; therefore we encourage applications from all suitably qualified and experienced individuals.
3. We operate an Equal Opportunities Policy, copies of which are available on written request.
4. We do not send CV's without permission of the candidate.
5. We operate as an Employment Agency for all vacancies.
6. Salary packages for experienced recruitment consultants are always negotiable so please treat salaries indicated as a starting point and apply anyway!
7. Salary bandings for Trainee roles are rarely negotiable.
8. Salaries and OTE figures are given to us by clients who have indicated these are realistic figures.
Example Client Terms of Business
Terms of Business for the Introduction of Permanent Staff
Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
The term Frankland Associates Ltd or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hanover House, Hanover Street, Liverpool, L1 3DZ. Our company registration number is 602006, England and Wales. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, content, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website; We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Frankland Associates Ltd's prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.